Our mission at LCP is to keep our clients going strong with Legacy computer parts and equipment.
Contact us for those situations where Legacy equipment controls needed processes and/or production operations.
First, and foremost, and I can't stress this enough, if you don't see what you need, just ASK about it.
Instead of having a "phantom inventory" like a number of other legacy computer parts suppliers, we have the opposite, lots of items that aren't on the site.
Speaking of "other suppliers" why should you shop here?
- Each computer, each card, each peripheral, each integrated circuit is tested, repaired and/or refurbished, and brought back into spec.
- Our team are trained, qualified technicians with decades of experience and we KNOW what the item you want looks like.
- We offer repair services for legacy and vintage computer equipment.
- Everything we list, we have, and it's been thoroughly tested and will be RE-tested before shipment.
- All the legacy computer parts and equipment we sell has been tested by trained technicians and must pass with no errors at all.
- We go that extra mile, every time, and we are proud of our work and the assistance that we have provided to our clients.
Have you ever ordered something off some auction site only to find that it doesn't quite work the way you were led to believe it did?
That will NEVER happen with our equipment because we DO thoroughly re-test everything before it is shipped out.
If there is a category, we have something to go in it, although it might just not have been repaired, tested and/or certified yet.
Our goal here at Legacy Computers and Parts is to keep you up and running;
- be it with good, working legacy computer parts
- back-up legacy systems to keep you going when a primary system fails
- quality repairs
- whatever it takes
We want your shopping experience to be a pleasant one and we will always treat you the way we would want to be treated if we were the customer.